Paper submissions should be limited to a maximum of 8 pages, and follow the IEEE ICDM format. More detailed information is available in the IEEE ICDM 2023 Submission Guidelines
All the papers should be submitted following the official ICDM website: TML-SPPIoT Submission Portal
All accepted papers will be included in the ICDM'23 Workshop Proceedings (ICDMW 2023)
published by the IEEE Computer Society Press. Therefore, papers must not have been accepted for publication elsewhere or be under review for another workshop, conferences or journals.
All accepted papers, including workshops, must have at least one “FULL” registration. A full registration is either a “member” or “non-member” registration. Student registrations are not considered full registrations. All authors are required to register by 15th October 2023.
The topic should be related to trustworthy machine learning, including but not limited to:
- Theoretical understanding of trustworthy machine learning, such as trustworthy graph learning, trustworthy federated learning and so on
- Innovative methods for building trustworthy machine learning
- Explainable and interpretable machine learning
- Privacy-preserving machine learning
- New applications of trustworthy machine learning in intelligent systems
- Innovative machine learning models to build trustworthiness
- Futuristic concerns of trustworthy machine learning